This awesome 2 bedroom home with basement and 2 car garage is a must see! Beautiful original hardwood floors throughout and has a gorgeous built-in! New Updates, such as a new roof, new dishwasher, new washer and dryer. Newer HVAC too! This home has a fenced yard with two car detached garage and an unfinished basement, which could be used as workout area, playroom, or man cave (to just mention a few). Great location - minutes from downtown, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and interstates. Won't want to miss seeing this one!!
Things I've enjoyed about living in my home/neighborhood:
1. It's called Little Flower--who doesn't love that?
2. It's 10 min from downtown, 3 minutes to work, 15 to broad ripple, 15 to Fountain Square, and 3 minutes to 65. Location is great.
3. I love being close to the school/church. Weekday afternoons you can even hear kids playing on the playground while sitting on the porch--very relaxing.
4. I like the back yard space for entertaining / pets.
5. Lots of people always walking dogs or jogging or sitting on their porches in the neighborhood--feels family friendly.